Summer with You Bag Workshop for Two
SUMMER WITH YOU BAG WORKSHOP FOR TWO
This workshop is for two people to make a 'Summer with You Bag' each.
Workshops are held at 10am between Tuesday- Sundays. We can do a 3pm start on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and 12pm start on Sundays. Please message us if you prefer these later times and to check which dates are available.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early to choose your design, leather option and your complimentary filter coffee/ tea/ cold drink.
Want to gift a workshop but not sure which date suits them? Click here for our Workshop eVoucher listing.
Workshops are 4.5 hours (max.). If more time is required, you may return during the shop opening times (Tuesday- Sunday 9am- 4pm).
Cost (For Two):
*Non-refundable. You can give your workshop pass to a friend if you can’t make it on the day or change to a different day.
Some of the basic techniques you'll learn include:
| Gluing leather
| Using pricking irons and hand- stitching
| Bevelling and burnishing edges
| Cleaning leather
Please read below before purchasing a workshop:
* Thread colours will be selected on the day.
* Please note this is a beginner item. We recommend students new to Namu workshop (even if you have done workshops prior with someone else) to make one of these beginner items (bifold/ pouch/ card holder/ letter key charm/ belt/ summer with you bag/ character keyring) before making something different with us.
* If only purchasing a workshop, please select 'pick up' for shipping at checkout so you don't get charged a fee.
You’ll need to bring:
- Glasses (if you require them)
- Masks (optional)
We will be serving complimentary filter coffee and tea during the workshop (:
We can't wait to meet you and share our knowledge of leathercrafting.
Payment methods accepted
Paypal and Credit card