Card Holder Workshop For Two
CARD WORKSHOP FOR TWO
This workshop is for two people to make a card holder each.
Workshops are held between:
4:00pm- 7:30pm on Tuesday- Friday and
1:00pm- 4:30pm on Saturday- Sunday
* Please arrive 15mins early to choose your leather options and compimentary filter coffee/ tea/ cold drink.
Want to gift a workshop but not sure which date suits them? Click here for our Workshop eVoucher listing.
Workshops are 3.5 hours (max.). If more time is required, you may return during the shop opening times (Tuesday- Sunday 9am- 4pm).
Cost (For Two):
*Non-refundable. You can give your workshop pass to a friend if you can’t make it on the day or change to a different day (once only).
Some of the basic techniques you'll learn include:
| Trimming leather edges
| Gluing layers of leather together
| Using pricking irons and hand- stitching
| Bevelling and burnishing edges
| Cleaning and Protecting leather
Please read below before purchasing a workshop:
* Leather and thread colours will be selected on the day.
* Please note this is a beginner item. We recommend students new to Namu workshop (even if you have done workshops prior with someone else) to make one of these beginner items (bifold/ pouch/ card holder/ letter key charm/ belt/ initial key tag/ summer with you bag) before making something different with us.
* When checking out, please select 'pick up' for shipping so you don't pay for the $13 standard parcel
You’ll need to bring:
- Glasses (if you require them)
- Masks (optional)
We will be serving complimentary filter coffee and tea during the workshop (:
We can't wait to meet you and share our knowledge of leathercrafting.
Payment methods accepted
Paypal and Credit card